Astrology Predictions for 2015 | Sign by Sign for LOVE
ARIES Promises to be full of love, new relationships, new encounters and increased popularity with the opposite sex. During practically all 2015 you will feel like plunging into new love affairs head first.
TAURUS During 2015 many Bulls will have to change their private life by making a personal effort or due to circumstances.
GEMINI In 2015 married Twins will live through a difficult period when they will have to make serious decisions associated with both their partner and their family as a whole.
CANCER The subject of love and relations will perhaps be the most relevant and complicated for the Crabs in 2015.
LEO The Lions are in for quite an eventful year when it comes to personal and love relations.
VIRGO The Virgins will not only have an opportunity to find their other half during 2015, but also start a family.
LIBRA During 2015 many representatives of the Zodiac of Libra will have to solve the problems associated with inter gender relations.
SCORPIO In 2015 many enjoyable moments await the Scorpions in the sphere of love.
SAGITTARIUS 2015 may bring Sagittarius disappointment in love and interpersonal relations. Don’t despair though since this won’t be true for all the Archers.
CAPRICORN In for an interesting year in the spheres of love and new relations.
AQUARIUS Romantic acquaintances, love, new relations and weddings – all this is something that Aquarius has too look forward to in 2015
PISCES Single Fishes born any time between March 5 and March 12 will be influenced by the planet Chiron. Partly, this influence will give you a chance to get officially married in the future.
2015 zodiac sign predictions from http://www.gotohoroscope.com/yearly-horoscope.html
What Are your 2015 plans?
If, like us on of your new years resolutions was to be more healthy and look after your skin then listen up!
Vitamin A is vital for your growth, known to be of great benefit for your eyes, cell reproduction and development as well as for maintenance in the immune system, vitamin A can reap incredible skin benefits. Amazingly, it can assist in correcting a huge range of skin conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, wounds, burns, sunburn and the premature aging of the skin.
Applying vitamins topically will actively target your problem areas naturally with active ingredient’s. This way, the active ingredient’s target the specific areas and begin to work their magic. Vitamin A thickens and stimulates the Dermis – where your collagen, elastin and blood vessels are – so it reduces wrinkles and increases blood flow to the surface of the skin. This actually increases the deposition of collagen and slows the breakdown of your collagen and elastin from premature aging. Vitamin A works it’s magic on the skin to:
- Normalize blood flow and helps reduce the symptoms of rosacea and wound healing
- Exfoliate – making skin smooth and even toned
- Repair the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimizing your UV protection
- Reduce clustering of melanin granules – so reduces brown spots or pigmentation
- Decrease sebum production and treats acne brilliantly
- Promote a healthy cellular membrane
- Improve hydration both in and around the cell
Vitamin A is the name of a group of fat-soluble retinoids, including retinol, retinal, retinoic acid, and retinyl esters – but you don’t need to remember that because it is found in everything from protein (eggs,meat, oily saltwater fish), dairy (milk, eggs, butter, fortified margarine) and of course fruit and veggies. Plus there are many gorgeous skincare products with these as ingredients such as Retnol.
All forms of topical Vitamin A are potent and effective. However by using chirally correct products, with no added irritants or nasty chemicals you will enhance the results whilst minimizing these side effects. An example of chirally correct products (which mean that it only contains the side of the molecules with the ability to give the desired results – READ MORE HERE are Ocosmedics and Skinstitut and of course we love Beaute Pacifiqe: Here are the most popular vitamin A skincare from Beaute Pacifiqe:
When using these products, you will feel activity in the skin as it responds. Some people like this feeling and some don’t. The secret to achieving a Vitamin A tolerance is to listen to your skin and slow down the active products if you don’t like what you are seeing or feeling.
You should however take it slowly; gradually building up your skin’s strength and tolerance. Use your Vitamin A at least twice a week and you will reap benefits.
Also remember if you are going to spend a day in the sun or wind use your Vitamin A on alternate days as being outdoors in wind and sun, will increase cellular activity. If you use both UV and Vitamin A they are attempting to do opposite things– one to damage and one to heal and you will feel irritation and see redness. These are the days you should use a nourishing cream filled with antioxidants and Spf such as Ocosmedics, beaute pacifique or skinstitut.
If you are looking for a professional approach to this – Ask us about our NEW dermal planning peels to rebuild, strengthen and repair your skin from the inside out!
Dermal Planning Peels is the next generation of skin treatments. This is not just a peel to strip the skin back, this is a skin specific blend of high end active vitamins, peptides, and antioxidants – harmoniously blended with carefully chosen AHA, BHA and enzymes in advanced delivery systems to ensure the skin is rebuilt, strengthened and repaired from the inside out.
Pro Dermal Planning is like going to the gym pumping weights, going home and eating the cleanest blend of protein, vitamins, EFAs, nutrients and drinking lots of water!!
Dermal Planning Point of Difference:
O Cosmedics point of difference is BIOMIMETIC Ingredients, which takes us one step further from cosmeceutical ingredients to COSMEDICAL ingredients to achieve CELL OPTIMISATION.
Benefits Dermal Planning
To restore skin there will be cellular responses that resemble flushing, exfoliating, dryness, irritation and heat. mWe must not confuse this with ‘reaction’ or ‘allergic’. It is biological response to correcting a cellular pathway.
The same as detoxifying or dieting. The cells body will always feel the initial change. E.g. When the skin is reintroduced to Vitamin A,there is sometimes dryness and exfoliation.This is caused from stimulation of receptors.
O Cosmedics Peels – Not just a Peel – A synergy of nutrients to restore healthy cellular pathways!
- Improves each phase of the skin formation cycle – Chemotactic Regulation from Fibroblast Formation to Corneocyte Desquamation
- Improves skin conditions such as impaired pH balance, inflammation, angiogenesis, dehydration & melanocyte regulation
- Releases redundant cells – alleviate clogging and dry skin.
- Assists to correct the pathway of p9 and p53 – alleviate hypo pigmentation and AK
- Assists in correcting DNA synthesis – alleviate all skin disease
- Helps to improve cell adhesion -improves hydration and cell communication
- Pacifies nerve reactions and responses – sensitivity and allergy
- Repairs cytoplasm – hydration and cell communication and transport of nutrients
- Detoxify and energise the Endoplasmic Reticulum (EPR) – lively skin
- Energise the mitochondria
- Assist the EPR in aligning proteins – collagen synthesis
- Regulate Sebum and Moisture content – balance acid mantle
- Hydrate between cells – better desquamation, transdermal penetration of nutrients
Want Healthy skin from the inside out? Take a look at what you are putting in you mouth!
Recipe to for healthy skin | A Spicy Sweet Potato Salad
Sweet potatoes are super rich in vitamin A plus, they are high in fiber and can regulate blood sugar and help you lose weight. While a spicy antioxidant-rich red pepper and jalapeño dressing ties everything together with an easy to digest recipe from Food journalist Mark Bittman.
4 large sweet potatoes
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and quartered
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 tablespoon grated orange zest
1/2 cup sliced scallion
1/2 cup minced fresh mint leaves
1 or 2 fresh minced chilies (jalapeño, Thai, serrano, or habanero), or to taste
1/4 cup raisins (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200?C. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into bite-size pieces. Put them on a baking sheet, drizzle with two tablespoons of the oil, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast, turning occasionally, until crisp and brown outside and just tender inside, about 30mins.
2. For the dressing while the potatoes cook. Put the remaining six tablespoons of oil in a blender, along with the vinegar, bell pepper, cumin, and zest if you’re using it. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Purée until smooth.
3. Toss the warm potatoes with the scallion, mint, chilies, and raisins if you’re using them. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing, and toss to coat, adding more if necessary. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Serve immediately or at room temperature, enjoy your meal and watch your skin shine!