The sun, the environment, and time all take a toll on your skin leaving behind sun damage, uneven skin tone and wrinkles. The media reminds us we want to look younger every day. Celebrities tout new anti-ageing products and doctors report a study on the latest superfood that will turn back the clock on your skin. While many of these things work, for some they don’t work well enough.
Non-surgical procedures are gaining in popularity as a successful means of improving facial appearance without the need for surgery.
Here at Nirvana, we can help you turn back time by non-invasive techniques of tightening and smoothing the skin on the chin, sagging arms, face, neck, buttocks, eye lifts, and chest. We use radio frequency to stimulate collagen production which lifts and tightens the skin.
The non-invasive procedure is quick and could even be done during a lunch break. You see immediate results and there is no downtime. A course of 6 sessions, 1 per week, is recommended for benefits that last up to 6 months.
Q: How Does it Work?
A: Radio Frequency produces thermal effects at various depths of the skin and tissues. The heat generated from the radio frequency increases blood flow which allows the most common skin cells, fibroblasts, to assist the skin in rejuvenating itself by increasing collagen production. The resulting growth of collagen and straightening of elastin fiber in the skin causes the skin to lift, tighten and contract. Radio frequency used in this way also improves the superficial skin layer giving you a more fresh and youthful appearance.
Q: What are the benefits of non-surgical face lifting?
A: The following is a list of the benefits you receive:
- Lifts and tightens the skin
- · Improves skin tone and elasticity
- · Promotes healthy skin and youthfulness
- · Reduces fine lines
- · Improves skin smoothness
- · Stimulates collagen production
- · No anesthesia required
- · No downtime and no side effects
- · Quick lunch hour procedure
- · Instant results
Q: Is the procedure safe?
A: This procedure has been medically proven to be effective, safe, non-invasive and natural. There are no side effects and there is no need for anesthesia. Our equipment is TGA and FDA approved.
For a comprehensive list of the facial and skin treatments we offer, please refer to Skin Treatments on our website
Non-surgical Liposuction Sydney
You get plenty of sleep, eat a healthy diet, and exercise on an (almost) regular basis; yet, the extra layer of fat around your midsection insists upon staying put. Surgical liposuction is definitely an option, however, going under the knife is not something you particularly care to do. Aside from the higher cost of surgical procedures, there is also the significant recovery time, discomfort and risk of infection.
Now you don’t have to go under the knife. Our non-surgical liposuction before and after photos show the significant changes that available procedures can achieve. The cost is typically much less, and there may only be one or two days of slight discomfort after each treatment. However, there is no discontinuation of daily activities.
There are several non-surgical options for liposuction and tummy tucks that offer effective results. Non-surgical laser liposuction uses laser energy, and other options include radiofrequency or ultrasound to reduce fat. The devices are applied directly to the skin of the area to be treated and do not require injections.
These techniques also offer advantages over surgical procedures such as additional tissue tightening. Non-surgical tummy tuck or liposuction is often referred to as body contouring because there is no suction involved.
The techniques include:
- Low-level laser light – which reduces the stability of the adipocyte cells allowing them to release their fat stores without causing cell damage. The laser light releases the fat into the extra space between the cells. Cardio based activity is encouraged after this procedure to encourage lymph flow, which helps promote the use of the lipids as a source of energy.
- Ultrasound – This focused thermal technique works by raising the temperature of the tissue to 56 degrees Celsius. This process spares the vessels and nerves, and the passive heating of the skin may encourage collagen remodelling.
- Radiofrequency – These devices produce an alternating flow that creates an electric field over the skin and causes a change in the orientation of charged particles.
There is no surgery and no injections – just positive results that you can see the first day after you receive treatment. Upon completion, the before and after pictures will show improvement in skin tone, tightness and body contour.
Call us today and schedule an appointment or book one online.