What is a non-surgical facelift?
Collagen is a protein that gives skin its structure. As we age, our skin produces less collagen, causing the skin to become thinner and less elastic. We develop fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. During a traditional facelift, a surgeon removes a portion of the skin so that the remaining skin is tighter. However, at nirvana beauty laser clinics we use Radio Frequency (RF) instead of a traditional face lift.
What is Radio Frequency (RF)?
Radio-frequency skin tightening is an aesthetic technique that uses radio frequency (RF) energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin.
The technique induces tissue remodelling and production of new collagen and elastin. The process provides an alternative to facelift and other cosmetic surgeries.
Currently, the most common uses of RF-based devices are to noninvasively manage and treat skin tightening of lax skin (including sagging jowls, abdomen, thighs, and arms), as well as wrinkle reduction, cellulite improvement, and body contouring.
How does RF work?
Radio Frequency (RF) works by heating the skin to stimulate new collagen growth, increasing blood and oxygen flow through the skin cells, resulting in improved texture, plump, firm and lifted skin.
1. Tissue retraction – The heat causes temporary local contraction of the collagen fibres, which immediately tightens the skin to reveal a lifted, tighter and more youthful appearance.
2. New collagen formation – Heating the dermis stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin resulting in improved volume, plumped and toned skin.
3. Improved circulation – Increased blood and lymphatic flow to stimulate increased oxygen supply and efficient toxin clearance to further reduce the signs and effects of ageing.
• RF is a non-invasive, non-surgical skin tightening option with little downtime.
• RF also has the ability to reduce the effects and appearance of ageing.
• RF improves skin tone, texture and volume.
• RF is a completely pain free and comfortable treatment.
• Quick, can be done during lunch break
• immediate Results *
• No downtime
*(Results may vary person to person)
A course of 6 sessions, 1 per week, is recommended for benefits that last up to 6 months.
To achieve maximum results, your skin should be in good condition. Our Skin Care Therapist will recommend a complete and effective skin care routine for you prior to commencing treatment. Avoid excessive sun exposure for one week prior to your treatment.
• Clients may wear a mineral based foundation to conceal any redness post treatment.
• Wear 30+ zinc based physical sunblock applied immediately after your treatment and reapply as necessary throughout the course of your treatments.
• Avoid any activity that increases your body temperature such as exercise, swimming or spas for the next 48 hours after treatment.
Call us today and schedule an appointment or book one online.
Before & After Face Lifts